This article will show you how to setup email on your Windows Phone 8 powered device.
1. Open Settings
2. Tap email + accounts
3. Choose add an account
4. Choose advanced setup
5. Enter your Email address and Password
6. Tap Next.
7. Choose Internet email
8. Enter an Account Name, this is how the account will be identified later.
9. Enter Your name, as you would like it to appear in your emails.
10. Enter mail.edgineers.net as the Incoming email server
11. Choose POP3 or IMAP4 as the Account Type.
Note: IMAP is the preferred protocol as it will not download and store your emails on your Windows 8 device.
12. Enter your full email address as the User name
13. Enter mail.edgineers.net as theOutgoing (SMTP) email server
14. Tap Advanced Settings
15. Ensure that Outgoing server requires authentication is checked.